Tuesday 10 March 2015

More Tendre Crochet / And life.

Meet Gudule.


She's a sweet wee thing, a bit shy and reserved, but ever so willing to snuggle up to you on a cold Winter's night.

See, I told you, I am head over heels in love with Sandrine's Tendre Crochet patterns!  They come together so beautifully - you can't help but be happy with the finished product.


I love that I also got to use some more of my favourite Japanese lawn cotton for her scarf, which you may remember from this dress, as well as the cushions above and previously seen here...  I'm nearly out of it, but I have a chunk left to do something with... one day... after I've made all the things I already have on my "Half done / Want to do" To Do list.  Gosh, that list is soooooo long!



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I'm currently beavering away in my sewing burrow, readying things for the one market I do each year.  It holds a special place in my heart because I get to go home to Emerald see my family, which is a rare thing these days.  Since my Dad's passing Mum has had to work to support herself and it is hard for both of us to find the time and money to travel the distance to see each other.  

I've got big plans for this market - both for the stock and for the styling of my stall, but I tell you, this baby I'm cooking ain't makin' it easy!  For the last week I've felt certain that I must be growing something really important like a brain stem or something.  Soooooo tired.  Some days I feel great and I power on getting enormous amounts done, but those are often followed by days where I feel I can hardly lift a limb.  Ah well - at least I'm not leaving it 'til the last minute...  Just gotta keep going!

2 Comments:

At 10 March 2015 at 18:49 , Blogger Sedef @ Down Grapevine Lane said...

very good version of Gudule! This one is still on my to-do list. Can't wait to see which one you wil make next! x

 
At 16 March 2015 at 17:34 , Blogger Xanthe @ Wife-made said...

Thanks Sedef! That's a pretty nice compliment coming from you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home