Friday 27 February 2015

Cook the Books | March Meal Planner

Time for the next monthly instalment of Cook the Books!  Here's the next five weeks of meal planners for you, if you're cooking along.


I have to admit, I haven't been adhering strictly to my own meal planner.  I have a really good excuse though!  I'm pregnant.  And a pregnant lady must eat what she must eat, right?  Of course, I'm still sticking (mostly) to my dairy and grain-free approach, however I have had a bit of gluten-free flour in things of late.  But to be honest, I think it makes my morning sickness worse...?

Anywho, this month is packed full of great recipes.  I hope you're enjoying cooking and eating them too!

Wife-made's Cook the Books Series | March

Wife-made's Cook the Books Series | March

Wife-made's Cook the Books Series | March

Wife=made's Cook the Books Series | March


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home