Friday 28 November 2014

New from old



There is nothing funner ('tis so a word!) than giving new life to old linens.



If you can see past the old red wine stains or the yellow age marks, I can guarantee you'll see new potential (or if you can't, just send me a message and I'll give you my postal details and you can send that vintage baby to me! ;).


And when you team it with a modern print and silhouette - then you get zing!  Then you get zang!  Or 'some' people like to call it "modern vintage".

Whatever you call it.  It's good.



Pattern Cred: Polly Top, By Hand London

P.S. Apologies for the lack of Mindless Mondays lately.  I have been, umm, a bit umm, mindless....

Update: This tank top is now available for purchase via Wife-made on Facebook or Instagram!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home