Monday 10 November 2014

Mindless Monday | The Library














Whoops!  The week really got away from me this time.  It's Monday?  Again?  Where does the time go?  But that's ok, because one of my favourite things to do on Mindless Monday is go to our local library.




The kids love it, particularly Rosie.  We sit together at a tiny little table - kids' size of course, so my knees are up around my ears (well, that's probably an exaggeration, because I'm not very tall, more hobbit-like, actually...).
















And we read books.

It's fun.  It's very relaxing.  It's precious time together.  Perfect for a Monday, don't you think?





Despite how it looks in the photo above, Lewis also loves the library.  

Because, well, there are cool animal bookshelves he can growl at...























































And a padded seat thingy (aka jungle gym) he can climb on when mummy/the counter lady isn't looking.

Lewis also finds the library very relaxing.  I know this, because without fail, every single time, he does a poo.

P.S.  I really need to do something about our library bag.  Add it to the sewing list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home