Tuesday 5 November 2013

Have you noticed something different?

Well, you may (or may not) have noticed that the blog has had a bit of a makeover…  Things were looking a bit drab I thought, so it was time for a bit of a shake up - new logo, more colour - just a bit prettier all over I reckon!

Truth be known, I'm not really a neutrals kind of girl, although I do appreciate them in the right context.  It's just that my eye is naturally drawn more to colour.  Bright, bold, muted, pastel - doesn't matter what type of colour - just so long as there's colour!

A big thanks to Andrea of Studio 77 Design for my business logo.  Great work!  I love the softness of the image.  It's vintage pretty, with a dash of vibrant colour.  Me all over :)


Meanwhile, I've been working on a little pattern all of my own!


Drafting and fiddling with patterns isn't really my forte.  But I'm pretty happy with how these turned out.  I've named them Tiny Tutu Knickers.  An everyday kinda tutu for Tony Danza, I mean, tiny dancers ;)

Hold me closer, Tony Danza……  moving right along…



Here it is modelled by the ever lovely Rosebud.  Admittedly, the knickers are probably more 18-24M than 2.  She's little for her age, but still, they're small.


I only just noticed that she's holding her 'Sawah'.  Sawah is named after Cera, the Triceratop from The Land Before Time.  Sawah goes everywhere with Rosie.  They're besties.  When Sawah isn't with Rosie, Rosie's usually walking around saying "Where's Sawah?".

These little knickers will be going into a "Not So Obviously Christmas" Showcase, hosted by Melanie of Peach & Aubrey.  I used Christmas colours, but a floral all-year-round print.

See you soon, hopefully with some Christmas-related projects!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home